As a responsible seller, we conform with the DSR (Distance Selling Regulations).
Things to note:
Change of mind :-
- If you contact us to cancel your order before it is despatched, we will happily refund your full purchase price, including any additional postage fees that you have paid.
- After receiving your order, you have 30 days to change your mind about your purchase. Orders should be returned to us, at your cost, to the address on the postage label. Once received we will refund the cost of the item including standard delivery. Please note that we will not refund any additional postage fees such as for expedited delivery. Due to hygiene and health and safety rules, we will not refund any bedding items that have been opened or used under this policy.
- Should you receive an item that you consider faulty, please notify us within 30 days of receipt via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible please attach an image of the fault. At our discretion we will then either replace or refund the item. We may ask you to return the item to us. Failure to return the item, if asked, will make your claim invalid. We will of course refund the cost of returning the item, up to our original cost of sending the item, if your claim is valid.
- All UK orders, and many international orders, are sent with either a Proof Of Delivery Number, International Tracking Number or a service that requires a signature upon delivery. This is to protect both you and us. Should you not have received your order in the stated time, please let us know and we will check your order status. Should your order be returned to us as ‘Not Called For’ or an incomplete / incorrect address you will be refunded less the original cost of our postage to you. If you wish us to resend your order in this instance, additional charges will apply.
- Should the chosen delivery service not be able to deliver due to a problem with either their or our service we will happily refund your full purchase price.
- We, and our payment providers, work hard to combat on-line fraud. The postal services that we use are acceptable as proof of delivery for all of the major payment providers. If you feel that you have been charged for an item or service from us that you have not agreed to then please let us know as soon as possible.
- Should you make a ‘chargeback’ claim through your payment provider against us that is later rejected, we reserve the right to charge you an amount up to £65.00 to cover our costs and fees. Failure to pay may result in legal action and further costs.
- If we decide that you are making a fraudulent claim, for any reason, we reserve the right to pursue recovery of our costs through the courts. This may result in court costs, solicitors costs, removal from other shopping channels and inclusion in credit blacklists among others.